1. Pretending to be something your not.
Well what inspired me to write this 6 word memoir is a person that I don't want to mention. For some reason she doesn't like the way I am. She's always trying to change the way I am. Whenever we go out to see the family she always wants to change the way I dress. She doesn't like the music I listen to, but that's just the way I am. The 6 word memoir is just trying to say that sometimes I have to pretend to be something I'm not around my family that doesn't live with me. In reality they don't know who I really am. I selected the image below because it's practically saying the truth. It's always better to be yourself then pretending to be something your aren't. If you do, then you're just hurting yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment